Copyrights and Trademark Rights, etc.
(1) The information contained in this website is protected by copyright, trademark, patent laws, and all rights to the information belong to Santen or Santen possesses a legal right for usage. You are prohibited by law from downloading or copying information contained in this website for purposes other than personal, non-commercial use without Santen’s prior written permission.
(2) Santen’s product names, logos, designs, slogans, and trade dress appearing on this website are registered trademarks, service marks, trade names or designs, and are protected by the applicable laws. Therefore, any action infringing these rights is strictly prohibited.
Information from Users
Santen is not obligated to respond to communications by e-mail or mail forms in association with this website. Santen bears no obligation to keep any information or data provided by you through this website (including those offered via e-mail) in confidence. If you provide any information via the website, it shall be deemed that the content is not confidential. Santen shall be free to use this information. In addition, if you give any feedback to Santen, it shall be deemed that the content is not confidential Santen reserves the right to use, disclose, reproduce, or distribute any ideas, concepts and know-hows contained in such information or data for any purposes including but not limited to product development, manufacture and marketing.
(1) Santen makes the best effort to keep the content of this website accurate, complete and updated, but Santen expressly disclaims any warranty or representation regarding their accuracy, completeness or currency.
(2) Santen reserves the right to change or update the contents, or suspend or discontinue the operation of this website without prior notice. Moreover, Santen shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting therefrom.
(3) It is your responsibility to take measures to prevent damage by computer viruses, worms, etc., and Santen shall not be liable for any damage caused by such destructive items.
(4) Santen shall not be liable for any damage resulted from the use of the information on this website or this website itself.
Santen’s products are regulated by government agencies in each of the countries in which it does business, such as the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore. Please check with the relevant government agency and regulatory authority for information appropriate in your country.
This websites contains information about products which may or may not be available in any particular country, may be available under different trademarks in different countries, and where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Nothing contained on Santen’s website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by any referent law or regulation in your jurisdiction. Specific questions about the availability and use of products described on Santen’s website should be directed to the your local Santen aliate
Santen handles your personal information according to the Personal Data Protection Policy described separately
Links to Other Sites / Links from the Other Sites
We may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience. However, please note that Santen holds no responsibility or authority over the contents of such sites. Furthermore, you must obtain permission from Santen in advance if you intend to post any links to this website.
Account, Password, Confidentiality and Security
You may be required to provide an account and password to access portions of Santen’s websites. You agree to be fully responsible for all access, use and activities that occur under your account and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You must NOT disclose your account and password to anyone. You must NOT leave any computer unattended while logged on to any of Santen’s websites. You agree to immediately notify Santen of any breach of security of your account or password, such as theft, unauthorized use, attempted use, or tampering. You agree to exit and log out from your account at the end of each session. The account and password must not be transferred from the person that it was issued to. Replacement accounts can be obtained from Santen.
Users are prohibited from committing any acts related to the website that will or may fall into the categories described below. If and when such acts are confirmed, such posted content will be deleted and/or the account will be blocked without prior notice.
- (1) Acts that conflict with or violate any law or regulation, including laws on qualities, ensuring of ecacy and safety on pharmaceuticals and medical devices etc.
- (2) Acts that violate public order and morals.
- (3) Posting of topics related to criminal acts.
- (4) Infringement acts on the copyright, trademark right, and/or other intellectual property right of any person(s) .
- (5) Infringement acts on the privacy or personal data protection rights, and/or other rights of any person(s)
- (6) Acts that discriminate, slander, and/or threat people, or acts that damage the reputation and/or trust of any person(s) .
- (7) Use of this site for commercial purposes without the company’s permission
- (8) Religious activities, inducement activities to religious group, and/or any other activities similar thereto
- (9)Political activities, inducement activities to political organization, and/or any other activities similar thereto
- (10) Acts with a purpose of meeting unacquainted persons
- (11) Acts that encourage, imply, and/or induce any form of abuse, violence, illegal action, etc.
- (12) Acts that adversely influence the sound development of youth
- (13) Transmission of information such as obscene or offensive images.
- (14) Posting of information related to any websites or businesses that might contain inappropriate or ob scene information including documents, images, videos etc., and/or inducement of other users to websites and containing any such content.
- (15) Disclosing of any information such as contact details of one’s own or of person(s) that enables to identify individuals and makes it easy to contact them.
- (16) Postings made by fake users.
- (17) Acts that damage the trust of the company and/or the company’s website.
- (18) Acts that obstruct the operation of the company’s website.
- (19) Transmission of information including computer viruses and/or other harmful computer programs
- (20) Unauthorized access to the company’s website and/or the company’s facilities (including Administrative computer) .
- (21)Spam, or otherwise automatically generated content, directed at Santen or Santen’s followers.
- (22) Any other acts deemed improper by the company. Should the user cause damage or loss to the company through the acts falling under prohibitions described above, we reserve the right to claim compensation against that user. Even if the company does not take measures described in paragraph 1, we do not provide any warranties including the legality, truth, purposiveness of the acts.
The user retains the copyright and intellectual property rights of the contents posted to the company’s website; however, by such posting, the user will grant to the company a worldwide and non-exclusive right to use (copy, process, translate, extract, publish, etc.) all or part of the contents without prior consents from the user and without royalty payment. In addition, the user will be deemed as agreeing not to enforce copyright, moral rights of author and other intellectual property rights against the company.
- 1. The company does not provide any warranties including the accuracy, integrity, truth, legality, purposiveness of the contents such as comments posted by users. Furthermore, the company shall not be responsible for any damages to users and/or third parties caused by the use of such information.
- 2. The user will warranty that the posted data such as texts, images, videos, etc. do not infringe any rights including the intellectual property right, privacy right, publicity right, and honorary right of other people. The company shall not be responsible for any damages to other users and/or third parties, or any infringements and/or conflicts caused by the use of such posted data.
- 3. The company may suspend, stop, or terminate the operation of the company’s website without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any damages caused by changes or additions in the contents of the company’s website, or by the suspension or termination of its operation.
- 4. Any advice or service that shall be offered by physicians and other medical professionals will not be provided in the company’s website. Furthermore, the information posted on the company’s website is not designated to substitute the advice that shall be offered by physicians and other medical professionals.
- 5. The company shall not be responsible for any damages caused by harmful programs such as computer viruses and/or malwares.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Santen nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering Santen’s Websites, or any Linked Site, shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the websites or any Linked Site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. Santen reserves the right to alter the content of the websites in any way (including removing links to any Linked Sites), at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. In addition, Santen expressly disclaims any and all liability related to, arising from, or connected with a third-party Linked Site
These limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Santen has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Santen’s liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law and any exclusion or restriction on liability for death or personal injury arising from Santen’s willful misconduct or fraud will not apply if it is prohibited in your jurisdiction.
Santen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Websites, with or without notice to you. You agree that Santen shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the websites.
Severability, Entire Agreement and Waiver
Nothing contained herein shall be considered as creating an employer-employee relationship, a partnership, agency or joint venture between us as a result of your use of this website.